Players will be able to enjoy titles from the PlayStation catalog, like The Last of Us Part II or Ghost of Tsushima on sale.
A Sony Interactive Entertainment Portugal starts its promotions from Black Friday 2020 by offering significant discounts on Playstation plus, no PlayStationNow and a selection of successful titles in the PlayStation Store.
The campaign PlayStation to the Black Friday 2020 starts today with a 25% discount on annual subscriptions to Playstation plus e do PlayStationNow, which means that players will be able to enjoy all the benefits of each of these services for 12 months for just € 44.99, instead of the usual € 59.99. This 25% discount on each of these subscriptions will be available until the 30th of November for purchases made at the usual points of sale or through PlayStation Store.
It should be noted that subscribers to the Playstation plus who have a PlayStation 5 will also be able to enjoy a selected lineup of 20 games for the PlayStation 4 that defined a generation thanks to Collection Playstation plus, which includes acclaimed titles such as: God of War, Days Gone, Call of Duty Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicle Edition, Resident Evil 7, Uncharted 4: O Fim de Um Ladrão, Final Fantasy XV, Mortal Kombat X, Monster Hunter: World, Fallout 4, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and much more.
Players will be able to enjoy both services also on PlayStation 5 that arrived in Portugal on Thursday.
In addition, and during the same period, that is, until November 30, the PlayStation Store is also offering significant discounts on several AAA titles in the PS4 in digital format. The Last of Us Parte II, which sold more than 4 million units in the first 3 days in stores, becoming the exclusive PlayStation 4 that fastest sold during this period, for example, received a 43% discount, meaning that until next November 30th, players will be able to face the growing moral conflicts created by protagonist Ellie’s relentless pursuit of revenge in this acclaimed title gives Naughty Dog for just € 39.89 instead of the usual € 69.99. They will also be able to acquire, during the same period, the acclaimed Ghost of Tsushima, where after a devastating defeat in the face of the cruel Mongol invaders, the noble samurai Jin Sakai will have to sacrifice everything to protect what remains of his land and his people, for just € 49.69 instead of the usual € 69.99.
In addition, until November 30, players can still purchase the FIFA 21 Beckham Edition for only € 38.49 instead of € 69.99 and thus continue to play your favorite football matches at a single price. But the news doesn’t end there, and the Watch Dogs: Legion, which gives players the opportunity to build up resistance with just about anyone they meet on the street, as they do hacking, infiltrate and struggle to recover London from a near future that is on the verge of ruin, is also available, until next November 30, available at PlayStation Store with a 35% discount, which means that instead of the usual € 69.99, it now costs € 45.49.
Another highlight is the Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, the first original game of Crash Bandicoot over a decade, which during this period costs € 45.49 instead of € 69.99, and for the NBA 2K21, which was previously available for the same price and now costs € 34.99.
Huge discounts are also available on a selection of games from the PlayStation HITS like the God of War, UNCHARTED4: The End of a Thief and, among others, Gran Turismo Sport.
Below is a list of the main offers available:
- The Last of Us Parte II: € 39.89 / Original price: 69,99 €
- Ghost of Tsushima: € 49.69 / Original price: 69,99 €
- FIFA 21 Beckham Edition: € 38.49 / Original price: 69,99 €
- Watch Dogs : Legion: € 45.49 / Original price: 69,99 €
- God of War: € 9.99 / Original price: 19,99 €
- UNCHARTED4: The End of a Thief: € 9.99 / Original price: 19,99 €
- Gran Turismo Sport: € 9.99 / Original price: 19,99 €
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time: € 45.49 / Original price: 69,99 €
- NBA 2K21: € 34.99 / Original price: 69,99 €
- Marvel’s Avengers: € 34.99 / Original price: 69,99 €
- STAR WARS: Squadrons: € 24.79 / Original price: 39,99 €
- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition: € 14.69 / Original price: 34,99 €
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: € 46.19 / Original price: 69,99 €
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered: € 29.99 / Original price: 39,99 €
- RESIDENT EVIL 3: € 19.79 / Original price: 59,99 €
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition: € 29.99 / Original price: 49,99 €
- Mafia: Definitive Edition: € 29.99 / Original price: 39,99 €
- DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT: € 34.99 / Original price: 69,99 €
- Fallout 76: € 13.19 / Original price: 39,99 €
- F1 2020: € 34.99 / Original price: 69,99 €
It should be noted that these are just a few of the titles that are available with an unmissable discount on PlayStation Store throughout this campaign. More news from the company will also be announced PlayStation to the Black Friday 2020.