Shortly after the recent release of the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, it is now time for Black Friday for 2020, with initiatives and promotions that also involve the videogame sector.
It is therefore not surprising to see the hardware of the main market players at the center of consumer attention these days. An analysis conducted on the British audience. The company SEMrush shared with the editors of Nintendo Life the results of its own review conducted on consumer research of the UK. Well, the latter seem to have elected Nintendo Switch as the most requested item of the Black Friday 2020, ahead of Sony and Microsoft consoles, but not only. Below, the research data in detail:
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday: 398.010 ricerche;
- Pandora Black Friday: 336.820 ricerche;
- PS4 Black Friday: 144.510 ricerche;
- Airpods Black Friday: 118.800 ricerche;
- Xbox One Black Friday: 95.930 ricerche;
- Laptop Black Friday: 81.900 ricerche;
- Apple Watch Black Friday: 66.290 ricerche;
- iPad Black Friday: 65.550 ricerche;
- FIFA 20 Black Friday: 52,590 searches;
- Dyson Black Friday: 45.920 ricerche;
And you, are you going to take advantage of Black Friday 2020? We remind you that for the occasion special discounts have been activated on Xbox One and Xbox Series X games on the Microsoft Store, while the PlayStation Store has activated special discounts on PS4 and PS5 services and games.