The Chinese manufacturer Oneplus remains committed to making the OxygenOS 11, which is based on Android 11, for your smartphones. Now, the version Open beta 4 do OxygenOS 11 was made available for the first 2020 range tops, the Oneplus 8 e 8 Pro.
As always, this new beta version comes with a large amount of bugfixes compared to the previous version, and is a clear indication that the stable version is really coming.
In fact, as you can see in the changelog of the update I leave below, there are a large number of underlying fixes and improvements, although perhaps the most important news is the presence of patches security of the Android operating system for the month of November 2020.
Here are the news of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4:
- Fixed a bug that caused the loss of the Wi-Fi connection;
- November 2020 security patch update;
- Fixed a bug that caused lag when using the MX Player;
- Fixed a bug that did not allow the installation of applications through the Google Play Store;
- Bug fix that did not allow the activation of the NFC module;
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a drop in FPS during the game, pulling down the notification bar;
- Better stability during the call;
- Improved system consumption management;
- Improvement of some UI elements to set alarms;
- Better user experience when using split screen applications.
As always, users who have the Oneplus beta program, and have a Oneplus 8, or 8 Pro, must have already received this update, or are about to receive it.
Help us grow, visit our Facebook page and leave your taste, to have access to all the information first hand. And if you liked the article don’t forget to share it with your friends. Follow us also on Google News, select us from your favorites by clicking on the star.
Founder of Noticias e Tecnologia, and this is his second online project, after several years connected to a portal focused on the Android system, where he was also one of its founders.
Computer professional, and passionate about new technologies, motor sports and mountain biking.