After offering the public a wide selection of PS4 games at a discount of five euros, the PlayStation Store updates to welcome a new round of special promotions.
Great protagonists of the new initiative are the great classics of the videogame universe, in their original edition or in version remake e remastered. Fans eager to (re) discover some production of the past therefore have a wide choice at their disposal, with discounts involving different videogame genres. Below, we point out, by way of example, some of the offers currently available on PlayStation Store:
- Shadow of the Colossus: discounted by 68%, the remake made by Bluepoint Games is offered at 12.79 euros;
- Ratchet & Clank: discounted by 50%, the updated version of the sympathetic two’s adventure is offered at 9.99 euros;
- Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection: discounted by 50%, the collection that includes the first three chapters of the saga is offered at 9.99 euros;
- MediEvil: the adventure of Sir Daniel Fortesque is discounted by 50%, with the remake proposed at 14.99 euros;
- Grim Fandango Remastered: with a 75% discount, the title is offered at 3.74 euros;
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy: discounted by 60%, the trilogy dedicated to the purple dragon is offered for 15.99 euros;
No discount on the other hand for the remake of Demon’s Souls, which debuted at the same time as the launch of PlayStation 5, exclusively next gen Sony. As usual, the special discounts will only be available for a limited time, with expiration scheduled for the next Thursday 11 February 2021.