Have you lost your item associated with AirTag and are unable to locate it precisely? Well in this new guide we show you how to use the Precise Position function to locate your AirTag.
In addition to sound feedback, Apple has provided a decidedly amazing function that will help you locate your AirTag with maximum precision. The function in question is called Precise location and will allow us to receive precise instructions on our iPhone to help us find our product with great simplicity. The Precise Location feature makes use of Apple’s U1 chip and for this reason it is only possible to use it on some iPhones.
Come indicated from Apple:
- Phone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro e iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 e iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro e iPhone 12 Pro Max
This means that without one of these iPhones you won’t be able to use this feature. If you are equipped with one of these products, here’s how you can simply locate your AirTag. Before proceeding with the guide we remind you that this function can be used if the AirTag is nearby.
- Unlock your iPhone and open the application Where is it
- Select the AirTag you want to locate and press the button Find next to the green arrow
- Now start rotating on yourself to allow our iPhone to locate your AirTag
- Now your iPhone will guide you! Follow the arrow to get closer and closer to your object
This new procedure will assist you not only through the display but also thanks to the taptic engine, which will assist your search with vibrations of progressive intensity. In our short video we show you how the procedure for finding your object works.
– Luca Ansevini (@ Anse1987) May 2, 2021
We remind you that you can find our review online.