The new AirTags, that is the trackers presented by Apple, bind to our iCloud account to allow us to find our lost items more easily. Is it possible to permanently remove an AirTag from our account? Absolutely yes and in this new guide we show you how to do it.
In fact, it could happen that you want to sell your AirTag to a third person and in this case it is obviously necessary to remove the association of the device with our Apple ID, so as not to create confusion and obviously allow the third person to use it in full. of its functions and thus associate it with your Apple ID.
The procedure for removing your AirTag is very simple and will only require a few steps. Let’s see them together:
- Unlock your iPhone
- Now open the Where is application and go to the Objects tab
- In this tab, scroll through the various objects and AirTags in the list to find the specific one you want to remove
- Now tap on it and scroll the screen down to the item in red Remove object
- After pressing on it, a banner will appear that will inform us of the consequences of our action
- Press the remove button and confirm your selection again in the next message
By following these few simple steps you will have easily removed your AirTag. The device can now be paired again with a new Apple ID and to proceed with the pairing, simply repeat the steps in our pairing guide.
We also remind you that online you will also find our review with some interesting details on the use you can make of these products.