Nokia X20, new mid-range 5G smartphone presented by HMD Global just under a month ago, is officially available for purchase in Italy starting today, Monday May 3, 2021.
The device was announced paired with its younger brother Nokia X10 – also equipped with 5G support – and is perfectly in line with the results of a global survey, carried out online by Fly Research in March 2021 in 30 countries, which showed that 81% of consumers are looking for a smartphone capable of accompanying them for a long time in their daily activities.
About this, Stephen Taylor, CMO di HMD Global, he has declared:
«This survey not only highlights the love people have for their phones, but also the growing desire for a cell phone they can trust to keep all their information safe for longer. The new Nokia X20 responds to precise demands that consumers around the world have raised: high quality performance maintained for several years of use, regular software updates for maximum security at all times and the latest version of the Android platform, regardless of price range».
Nokia X20: technical data and price
The technical sheet of Nokia X20 includes the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC with 5G modem, a clean software thanks to Android 11 in the Android One version (with three years of guaranteed Android updates). Here it is in its entirety:
- 6.67-inch display with FullHD + resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels) and hole for the front camera
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512 GB
- four 64MP main sensor rear cameras with ZEISS lenses, 5MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front camera
- connectivity 5G, 4G / LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, side fingerprint sensor
- dimensions are 168.94 x 79.7 x 9.1mm
- weight of 220 grams
- 4,470 mAh battery
- Android 11 operating system
- Sand and Blue colors
Nokia X20 is available for purchase on the Italian market starting today and is offered at the list price of 399 euro.