The month of May gets off to a great start for subscribers to Xbox Game Pass, since Microsoft has just confirmed what will be the next games to arrive in the service library and among these we find some products particularly appreciated by gamers.
Here are all the games coming to the service and their release date:
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) – May 4, 2021
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) – May 6, 2021
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console and PC) ID @ Xbox – May 6, 2021
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6, 2021
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console e PC) – 13 maggio 2021
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console e PC) – 13 maggio 2021
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console and PC) – May 13, 2021
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13, 2021
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – 13 maggio 2021
It should be noted that all the titles listed above can be played by any subscriber with the exception of FIFA 21, which is exclusively available to subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and ad EA Play. Microsoft has also announced the arrival of new exclusive DLCs for subscribers, among which we find theNBA 2K21: MyTEAM Bundle it’s a Star Wars themed pendant for Apex Legends.
Obviously, over the next few days there will not be only new arrivals for subscribers and on our pages you will find the list of games that will leave the Xbox Game Pass catalog in May 2021.