News tip Destiny 2, Symbiote Season pass: how it works, free or premium version … Our guide
The Symbiote Season starts on May 11 and runs until August 24 and as usual, Bungie is offering an updated Season Pass. The Vex threaten humanity once again, get ready to unravel their mysteries … Discover our guide!
Bungie launches Season of the Symbiote (starting May 11) in Destiny 2, which is available both for Season Pass holders or individually (at € 10). As usual, you will have several activities that will be accessible to all players, including free-to-play players, and others requiring the purchase of the Season or expansions. Find out what’s free and what’s paid in Season of the Symbiote.
What is free
- The Introductory Mission “Armor Synthesis”: experience the beginning of the season’s story, “The Endless Night”.
- The epilogue: live with the other guardians the end of the Vex presence on the city (August 10)
- The new CIMU space: larger, it has additional activities to deal with Vex.
- Synthesis of armor: customize your goalie like never before thanks to synthesis.
- The Vault of Glass raid: one of Destiny 1’s iconic raids returns in a revamped experience.
- The challenges of the Glass Cellar: live an unprecedented raid experience with exclusive challenges.
- 100 Free Battle Pass Tiers: Seasonal ornaments, new armor, material packs, emotes, and more are all unlockable. But the rewards are rarer and do not fall on all levels
- The Seasonal Artifact: 13 levels to unlock exclusive mods, and more thanks to the experience acquired during the activities.
- PvP Activities: The Season’s Iron Banner launches on May 18, with new armor, weapons, passerals, and cosmetic items to unlock for contracts. The Judgment of Osiris on May 14.
- The Solstice of Heroes: to honor your past glories and fallen guardians (July 6)
Which requires the Beyond the Light expansion but not the Pass
- New quests with static aspects: Unlock more static powers for your class.
What the Symbiote Season Pass requires
- The weekly “Erasure” missions: each week, a new quest allows you to unravel the mysteries of the Vex. Also access the maximum difficulty level of these quests.
- The “Overload” activity: a new 6-player matchmaking activity first on Europe, then on the Moon (May 18) and the Tangled Coast (May 25).
- New ornaments, weapons, armor, exotics …
- Unpublished triumphs and seal: Stand out from the rest of the Guardians and complete the Seasonal Challenges.
- 100 Premium Battle Pass Tiers: ornaments, materials, special engrams, emotes or even dies to customize your Guardian. Note that there are rewards at each level, and each of them still requires 100,000 XP.
The Symbiote Season Calendar
Destiny 2 Content Chest GuideDestiny 2 guide summary
Through saw-the-wine, Administrator Aroged.com