A few hours ago, on 4Chan (not quite the most reliable of sources) what could have emerged online be the potential lineup for PlayStation’s next State of Play, where we will see patches of titles in the PlayStation 5 version and also new projects not yet announced, including the PS4 and PS5 version of Sunset Overdrive, a new Sunset and the long-awaited release date of GTA 5 in the next-gen version.
Going in order, these are the alleged titles that according to the insider we will see during the next State of Play:
- Dreams+ (Media Molecule, PS5, July 29)
- Project CARS 3 (Slighty Mad Studios, PS5, Fall 2021)
- Back 4 Blood (Turtle Rock/WB Games, PS4 e PS5, 12 ottobre)
- Symphogear Unite (Media.Vision/Koei Tecmo, PS4 e PS5, 2022)
- Stray (BlueTwelve Studio / Annapurna Interactive, PS4 and PS5, October)
- Sonic Colors Ultimate (Sonic Team / Sega, PS4 and PS5, September 14)
- The Mitchells vs The Machines: Overcharged (Wayfoward, PS4 and PS5, November 25)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar/Take Two Interactive, PS5, ottobre)
- Sunset Overdrive Refreshed Edition (Insomniac Games/Xbox Game Studios, PS4 e PS5, autunno 2021)
- Sunset Apocalypse (Insomniac Games, PS5, TBA)
In this list, undoubtedly the two Sunset in development at Insomniac stand out. Just today it is in fact news that Insomniac Games has registered the brand again, which would therefore leave us thinking the arrival of the exclusive Xbox One on the PlayStation world.
But what is intriguing is this alleged Sunset Apocalypse, of which nothing is known at the moment, including its actual existence.. Also worthy of mention is the alleged Grand Theft Auto 5 release date on PS5, which seems to be set for October 2021. In any case, what do you think of this lineup? Would you like it if it turns out to be true? Tell us in the comments, as always.
PlayStation 5 is officially on sale worldwide, although stocks are very limited. In any case, we invite you to read Roberto Buffa’s work-in-progress review on the console, as well as to scrutinize the following Amazon links in case it becomes available again, which could happen soon. Sony has indeed distributed another 3 million consoles by March 2021, and promised another 15 million PS5 by March 2022. Also remember that you can always keep up to date on the availability of PS5 by subscribing to our telegram channel dedicated to offers.