The ladder potential of the next State of Play, with several ads of titles not yet submitted. Coming from 4Chan, the rumor should be taken with a lot of caution. But there is one detail that gives it a certain robustness: the presence in the list of Sunset Overdrive Refreshed Edition for PS4 and PS5.
Just today it emerged that PlayStation has registered the Insomniac Games game trademark. Is it possible that by guessing the leaker has guessed a similar game? Of course we are waiting for official confirmation. In the meantime, however, we can evaluate the following list, which also includes a new Sunset:
- Dreams+ (Media Molecule, PS5, July 29)
- Project Cars 3 (Slightly Mad Studios, PS5, Fall 2021)
- Back 4 Blood (Turtle Rock/WB Games, PS4 & PS5, October 12)
- Symphogear Unite (Media.Vision/Koei Tecmo, PS4 & PS5, 2022)
- Stray (BlueTwelve Studio/Annapurna Interactive, PS4 & PS5, October)
- Sonic Colors Ultimate (Sonic Team/Sega, PS4 & PS5, September 14)
- The Mitchells vs The Machines: Overcharged (Wayfoward, PS4 & PS5, November 25)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar/Take Two Interactive, PS5, October)
- Sunset Overdrive Refreshed Edition (Insomniac Games/Xbox Game Studios, PS4 & PS5, Fall 2021)
- Sunset Apocalypse (Insomniac Games, PS5, TBA)
Unfortunately, the indiscretion does not specify when we will see this State of Play. Let’s imagine in May.