Starting from yesterday, May 3, 2021, Vodafone has welcomed some news in the offer list Special and has relaunched the Proof Vodafone initiative in version Special Data. Here are all the news.
Vodafone Special Data Test (May 2021)
From yesterday until May 31, unless extended, in shops Vodafone members, the data-only offer is available Giga Speed 50 Convergente Special, which is offered on an additional data SIM to customers who activate an offer from the Special range.
As mentioned, this is a rechargeable offer that includes only data traffic and, in fact, depends on the Vodafone Special offer selected, having to be activated at the same time.
Entering into the merits of contents and costs, Vodafone Giga Speed 50 Convergent Special includes 50 GB of data traffic and has a cost of 5 euro per month for first month, thanks to Try Vodafone, and then move on to 9,99 euro starting from the second month’s salary.
If the Vodafone Special offer is also compatible with Try Vodafone, the customer could therefore pay a total of 10 euros for the first month (5 euros for the Vodafone Special offer, 5 euros for the Giga Speed 50 Convergent Special), then moving on to the respective full costs starting from the second month.
It should be noted that the holder of the two offers must necessarily correspond and that the Vodafone Giga Speed 50 Convergent Special has no restrictions. The latter is activated on the basic plan Rechargeable Internet New and provides for the blocking of navigation until renewal in the event of premature exhaustion of the monthly traffic included. The block can possibly be overcome by the customer through the Riparti service, which allows you to anticipate the renewal of the offer.
Vodafone Special offers for May 2021
As said at the beginning, yesterday Vodafone it also renewed the list of offers Special.
It’s all about solutions operator attack – therefore can only be activated by customers within specific targets – which come to include up to 100 GB per month, start from a minimum of 7.99 euros per month and are also compatible with the promotion Try Vodafone, which has a cost of 5 euros for the first month activation.
Compared to the previously active price list, the Vodafone Special 50 Digital Edition offers with Trial Vodafone and then at 7 euros per month, Special 50 Digital Edition Limited with Trial Vodafone and then at 6.99 euros per month, Special Minutes 50 have left the scene. Giga at 12.99 euros per month and Special Minutes 10 Giga at 15 euros per month.
Instead, it is now possible to activate them in Vodafone stores new releases offers Special 50 Digital Edition with Vodafone Trial and then at 7.99 euros per month, Special Minutes 20 Giga with Vodafone Trial and then at 11.99 euros per month and Special Minutes 50 Giga at 14.99 euros per month. The Try Vodafone promotion for 5 euros is also compatible with the usual Special 100 Digital Edition, which then goes to 9.99 euros per month.
Here are all the details of the offers that can be activated:
- Vodafone Special 50 Digital Edition includes unlimited minutes to all national numbers, unlimited SMS to all, 50 GB of 4G data traffic at the price of 7.99 euros per month with debit on residual credit (or Smart Pay). They are included in the price i Digital Services. The first month costs 5 euros with Vodafone Test and the offer can be activated by customers from Fastweb, PosteMobile, CoopVoce (ESP and Full MVNO), Tiscali, Rabona Mobile and other virtual operators.
- Vodafone Special Unlimited 50GB 9.90 con Digital Service includes unlimited minutes to all national numbers, unlimited SMS to all, 50 GB of 4G data traffic at the price of 9.90 euros per month. The offer is not compatible with Vodafone Trial, has an activation cost of 12.10 euros and can be activated by customers from Kena Mobile, Lycamobile, BT Enia Mobile and Bladna Mobile.
- Vodafone Special 100 Digital Edition includes unlimited minutes to all national numbers, unlimited SMS to all, 100 GB of 4G and Happy Black data traffic included at no additional cost, all at the price of 9.99 euros per month, with debit via residual credit or Smart Pay (credit card or current account with activation of the Automatic Top-up). Vodafone guarantees the price locked for 24 months from activation (going beyond the commitments undertaken with AGCOM). Also included are the so-called Digital Services, that is, 24-hour assistance through digital channels such as TOBi and the MyVodafone app, as well as the Call me & Recall availability services, listening to the answering machine and the SMS return receipt service. Thanks to Prova Vodafone, the first month costs only 5 euros. The offer can be activated by those coming from Iliad, Fastweb, CoopVoce, Tiscali and other virtual operators (Kena Mobile, Lycamobile, Very Mobile and ho. Mobile are excluded).
- Vodafone Special Minutes 20 Giga includes unlimited minutes to all 20 GB of 4G data traffic a 11.99 euros per month, with the first month at 5 euros (Try Vodafone). Those who opt for a new number can activate it.
- Vodafone Special Minutes 50 Giga includes unlimited minutes to all and 50 GB of 4G data traffic a € 14.99 per month. In this case there is no compatibility with Vodafone Trial and the activation cost is 0.01 euros. The offer can be activated with portability regardless of the operator of origin, but is mainly aimed at TIM, WINDTRE and Very Mobile customers.
Each new Vodafone SIM – also eSIM – activated provides the basic plan Vodafone 25 New, which provides some services – such as those of availability Call me and Recall and listening to the telephone answering machine – included and cannot be deactivated. The latter are included free of charge in the “Digital Edition” offers.
All the offers listed can also be used in EU and UK Roaming under the same national conditions. In any case, the customer is required to respect the principles of good faith and fairness regarding the use of unlimited minutes and SMS included in the bundle.