Telenet will adjust the rates of its fixed, monthly subscription costs on August 16, 2021. This is an increase of 1%.
The price adjustment that the company makes is in line with inflation. Customers will be notified of the adjustment in the coming weeks, which is late Telenet know. The increase will be applied to the fixed, monthly subscription costs for the Internet, digital television and cable television, and mobile and fixed telephony.
The company does this to continue to improve the quality, stability and safety of their products and services. Last year, the provider also implemented a price increase in October. Even then, the monthly rates of fixed subscriptions became 1% more expensive. The new ONE and ONEup subscriptions remain unaffected.
Telenet price increase
The following rates remain unchanged:
- Rates for the recently launched products ONE, ONEup, Telenet Mobile and Easy Internet
- BASE subscriptions
- Entertainmentpakketten Streamz, Streamz+, Play More, Play Sports, Play Sports Dagpas
- Fixed telephony options and internet options
- Rates according to out-of-bundle consumption for both fixed and mobile lines
- Installation & activation costs
- Application of the social rate
Telenet indicates that it wants to communicate transparently and that every customer will be informed personally in the coming weeks.