The publisher Ziggurat Interactive and the developer WayForward have confirmed that “BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites” will be released on September 9, 2021 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam, GOG) will. This is a revised version of “BloodRayne Betrayal” from 2011. A new trailer can also be seen.
About BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites
- Original developer WayForward has updated its 2011 2D classic with high-resolution graphics, modern features and a new voice acting voice-over by Laura Bailey (Rayne) and Troy Baker (Kagan). BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites takes the best parts of the BloodRayne series and turns it into a bloody, exciting and action-packed 2D adventure.
- The Brimstone Society has given Rayne one final mission: to lead a group of soldiers into a huge underground castle to fight none other than their own father, Kagan. When their companions prove to be useless, it is up to Rayne to defy the gruesome opponents, deadly traps, tricky “platforming” games and scary bosses. Will Rayne do her last job or end up underground?
- A brand new voice acting by the original BloodRayne voice actors Laura Bailey and Troy Baker (and talented actors Todd Haberkorn and Patrick Seitz) breathes new life into the original dialogues.
- Better graphics, fewer errors and support for higher resolutions make Fresh Bites the ultimate BloodRayne betrayal experience.
- New Difficulty Levels: Play with the new balanced difficulty level for a fun and exciting experience, or bite into the extremely challenging difficulty level of the original.