Battlestate Games in charge of the hardcore tactical shooter Escape from Tarkov, after a long silence, published a plan for further support for the game. A series of patches with new content, optimizations and much more await players.
Patch 12.12.0. Lighthouse location, daily quests, Inertia (there will be ETS test), VOIP (there will be ETS test), next weapon malfunctions iteration, new weapons and other stuff.
Patch 12.12.5. Lot of QoL improvements and additions.
— Battlestate Games (@bstategames) September 4, 2021
- Patch 12.11.5. – intermediate update with fixes and optimizations
- Patch 12.16.5. – migration to Unity 2019 and DLSS support
- Patch 12.12.0. – “Lighthouse” location, daily quests, inertia parameter (there will be a test server), voice chat (there will be a test server), the next iteration of weapon breakdowns, new barrels and more
- Patch 12.12.5. – tons of QoL improvements and additions
- Smaller updates with hotfixes and graphical improvements, as well as anti-cheat pumping
The developers stressed that the next four months will be very difficult and important – both for the studio and for the shooter. There is no news about the Tarkov Street location yet, but its appearance is expected with patch 0.13.
Escape from Tarkov is in closed beta testing and available on PC. Console versions should be released in the future.