The developer DrinkBox Studios has released a new trailer for the RPG Nobody Saves the World. The video demonstrates how in a multiplayer game some character forms can interact with each other and thus create powerful combos.
Each of the character forms in Nobody Saves The World has unique gameplay mechanics. The player will have to complete tasks in order to discover and alternate among themselves a large number of various and unique Forms.
The game offers to mix and match abilities in unique and interesting ways, which contributes to the emergence of new more difficult tasks, as well as allows you to unlock more powerful Forms.
Key features of Nobody Saves the World:
- Character development and new abilities are provided solely for completing tasks, and not for defeating monsters.
- Completing quests helps to discover new Forms and increase the level of the character. Each new form has its own strengths and weaknesses, as well as abilities to experiment with.
- Combining abilities. You can customize your shapes using the abilities of other Shapes, mixing and combining them in various ways.
- Evolving dungeons. As the character gets stronger, the difficulty level of the dungeons will grow with him.
- Incredible soundtrack. Nobody Saves the World features an original soundtrack by renowned composer Jim Guthrie, working on the Sword and Sworcery project.
Nobody Saves the World will be released for Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC (Steam) in early 2022. The game will also be available through Xbox Game Pass.
Friends, we remind you that a very useful activity has started on our portal, timed to coincide with the release of the new real-time strategy Age of Empires IV. Participation in the activity will allow you to access the specified game.
Go for it! Follow the link and dive into the fascinating world of the Middle Ages: https://specials.goha.ru/ageofempires