We bring to your attention a review of the legendary two-handed sword Song of Broken Pines in Genshin Impact. Everything about the claymore banner, its leveling and the characters that this weapon will suit.
Song of Broken Pines in Genshin Impact – two-handed 5⭐️ weapon, ideal for active physical DDs wearing claymores. This sword is considered the signature of Eola, and therefore comes out in a parallel weapon banner. How relevant it is for other characters is to be found out within the framework of this article.
Below is a detailed guide to the Song of Broken Pines with information about heroes who can use weapons, materials for pumping claymore, the conditions for obtaining and awakening.
How to get the Song of Broken Pines in Genshin Impact
The two-handed sword is part of the Incarnation of the Deity, introduced into the game in parallel with the banner of Eola – Born of the Sea Wave. It is worth considering the peculiarities of the weapon guarantor, which allows you to select the Song of Broken Pines as a target legendary weapon when saying prayers.
Stats of Song of Broken Pines in Genshin Impact
Type of: Two-handed weapon.
Basic attack: 49~741.
Additional characteristic: Physical Damage Bonus 4.5% ~ 20.7%.
Passive effect: Anthem of the rebels. Attack power increased by 16-32%, and when a normal or charged attack hits an enemy, the character receives the Seal of a Whisper (no more than once every 0.3 seconds). When 4 seals are accumulated, they are canceled, activating the effect of Millennium Symphony: Anthem of the Banner, which lasts for 12 seconds. All members of the squad receive + 12-24% attack speed and + 20-40% attack power.
How to Raise and Awaken the Song of Broken Pines
This claymore is pumped using the following materials and components:
These items are farmed as follows:
- tiles, debris, fragments and shards of Decarabian – dungeon of will Liangshan Labyrinth on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays;
- heavy, black bronze and crystal horns – from mitachurls and lavachurls;
- broken, dirty and ominous mask – from hilichurls, mitachurls, shamachurls and lavachurls throughout Teivat, depending on the level.
Use the interactive map of Teiwat in Genshin Impact to find the enemies you need faster.
To awaken the claymore, you will need its duplicates, which can also be obtained from the Incarnation of the deity prayer.
Who is the Song of Broken Pines in Genshin Impact for?
At the time of this writing, there are only two physical DDs in the game using two-handed swords.
- Eola. Actually, the Song of Broken Pines acts as a signature weapon for this character. Accelerated attack and increased Physical Damage Bonus are what you need to get even more beautiful numbers on crits. If you want to receive millions of hits on the target, then you cannot do without this claymore.
- Razor. With its own ability to accelerate the attack speed, the wolf cub with the Song of Broken Pines turns into a real fan that rewards enemies with powerful slaps in the face. Of course, it will not be possible to achieve such crits as Eola’s, but if there is a Cryo reactor in the squad, it is quite possible to get damage values to close almost any content.
Of course, you can try to put this sword on Xin Yan, who knows how to reduce resistance to physical damage, but the character itself is not good enough to give him such a cool legendary. For the role of solo-DD, the rock-n-role player is weak.
How to play with the Song of Broken Pines
In fact, the weapon does everything for the player. Having quickly filled the stacks, you can switch to reactors so that they give a cast with an increased attack power. However, in the case of Eola thrashing at the enemy, this is a pointless waste of time. All procast can be given before she enters the battle, and then finish off with powerful splashes what is left of the opponents’ health points.
In the case of Razor, the situation is not at all in favor of the squad members, because the boy is a loner. To prevent his ult from being discarded, the wolf cub needs to remain an active character until the last. Accordingly, casts should be done exclusively before / after activating the Millennium Symphony buff.
The site contains other guides for weapons in Genshin Impact. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments.