1. B1T ranked 9th in HLTV’s 2021 rankings.
2. Boris Belozerov and Maria Yermolina became the hosts of the CIS Esports Best award.
3. Bobby Kotick made $154.6 million in 2020. More than the heads of EA, Take-Two, Ubisoft and CD Projekt combined.
4. Blogger Logan Paul was swindled out of $3.5 million into buying fake Pokémon cards.
5. Gambit’s Mellojul topped the European ranking ladder. Pure – second, No[o]ne is the third.
6. Gambit will definitely not make it to the first division, losing to Hydra. The first Hydra map was the longest in the DPC.
7. Fallen announced Last Dance CS:GO roster.
Sadness of the day: Olsior fell ill with coronavirus: “The condition is lousy. No streams yet”
Sale of the day: Spider-Man comic book page in black and white costume sells for $3.36 million
Build of the day: Four reports: Trent in offlane via magic damage