Released more than a month ago, Elden Ring is still very much in demand by the public, which follows from the fact that the game has topped the top ten best-selling games on Steam for a week in a row.
The recently released GhostWire: Tokyo managed to enter the top 10, but the game failed to even break into the top three – the most interesting publication to the public is in fourth place on the list.
Another debutant, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, hasn’t made it to release yet, but pre-orders have already made it into the top 10 best-selling games of the week.
In general, the Steam sales chart for the past week looks like this (the place in the previous top is indicated in brackets):
1) One of the editions of Elden Ring (1);
2) Steam Deck (2);
3) It Takes Two (3);
4) One of the editions of GhostWire: Tokyo (-);
5) Valve Index VR Kit (6);
6) Core Keeper (5);
7) Dread Hunger (9);
8) Pre-order one of the editions of GhostWire: Tokyo (-);
9) Red Dead Redemption 2 (7);
10) Pre-order one of the editions of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (-).