As the Travelers finish exploring the Rift and enjoy Inazuma’s Irodori festival, the dataminers are leaking information about the events of patch 2.7.
A Reddit discussion about leaks has a post explaining the main event rules of Patch 2.7 Genshin Impact – Perilous Trail (Dangerous path).
Information collected from leaks and may change on release.
The event is similar to the Potions Research, in which in order to complete the stages of one dungeon, it was necessary to change the team and buffs for it:
- Entrances to the dungeons of the Worlds of Deception and War will be located in the open world;
- After each round, which has 3 difficulty levels, you need to change the heroes in the squad and buffs;
- Both characters and Stratagems (Tricks) buffs are provided.
Brief rules of the Dangerous Path:
- In Realms of Guile and War (Worlds of Deception and Struggle), players have to go through four different dungeons. The latter will open after completing the stages in the previous ones;
- In each dungeon three rounds. To close each round, you must complete three trials.
- In the fourth dungeon, you can participate in six rounds;
- Each dungeon will have 3 difficulty levels. Passing more difficult tests will allow you to pick up rewards and easier ones;
- Event currency Moonlit Cragstones (Moon Rocks) will be given out for trials and exchanged for valuable items in the event store.
During the passage, Travelers will be able to add event heroes Xiao, Arataki Itto, Yae Miko, Zhong Li, as well as Dione, Bei Dou, Sai and Yun Jin to the squads. The free weapon of the event will be a four-star bow Fading Twilight (Descending dusk).
Share your opinion about the upcoming event in comments and write impressions if you participated in the Potions Research. Keep an eye on our website for more Genshin Impact leaks.