New wind is blowing for the flying machine in “Humankind”: The Vitruvian update and the Da Vinci event are now available. Painter, sculptor, architect, inventor, military engineer and draftsman – Leonardo da Vinci is the symbol par excellence of the Renaissance.
Gifted with an inquisitive mind and a brilliant intellect, his universal genius still fascinates countless artists and engineers five centuries later.
The most important components of the Vitruvian update:
- Notifications can now be set not to auto-expand even when the ribbon is open
- The beliefs screen has been improved to make it easier to select a historical religion, and the AI can now inherit historical religions
- The Builder and Scientist active skills have been limited to one city each, and the Aesthete and Merchant active skill payouts have been increased
- Trebuchets are now available until the end of the industrial age.
Da Vinci event
Leonardo da Vinci was way ahead of his time. He tried to unravel the mysteries of nature and physics, dreamed of making mankind fly and imagined the future. The visionary engineer created many ingenious designs for warfare and a variety of highly original flying machines.
It’s time to sharpen your mind, take on new challenges and earn exclusive icons and awards, as well as unlock the Leonardo Da Vinci Persona!
- Own a biplane as early modern culture
- Destroy the fortifications on ten squares in the same game.
- Own a city that yields more than 1000 Industry and 1000 Science per turn.
- Playing as the Venetian, trigger the “Science” endgame condition.
- Own a city with cultural wonders from all six eras.
- Max out all four ideology axes on both sides