The homeownership lottery system in the MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV is about to be fixed. Naoki Yoshida announced that the game will receive an update with the necessary edits on May 16, and also spoke about the schedule for two lottery cycles. After installing the update, by the way, all results data from past lotteries will be restored.
- The update will be installed on May 16th.
- May 26 will end the first cycle of the lottery. The exact time is 17:59 (MSK).
- The second cycle starts on May 26 at 18:00 (Moscow time).
- On May 31, the results of the second lottery cycle will be announced.
- June 4 – the end of the second cycle of the lottery.
Final Fantasy XIV is available right now on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.