The next update for Halo Infinite will revert these changes to the shooter.
The first update since the launch of Season 2: Lone Wolves is on the way for Halo Infinite.
When the update for the first-party shooter will be rolled out is not yet certain, but the changes that will be included in it are.
So the update will be based on community feedback and solve the most common issues as promised before.
Among other things, 343 Industries has identified the cause of the “weapon jamming” problems. The changes made there will be reverted so that players can get to grips with the problem more quickly.
Most recently, Ability Jumps have been removed from the game. There was a clear and unequivocal criticism from the players, which is why this error is reversed on four maps.
Speedrunning in the Halo Infinite campaign will also be possible again. To do this, the Tank Gun returns to Tremonius Outpost.
The following changes and improvements will also be included in the update:
- PC stability improvements
- Based on community feedback, Equipment Pods in Last Spartan Standing will now feature all equipment, rather than just Power Equipment
- The Rakshasa armor core’s leg when using Body Types 1 & 2 will look as intended
- In Campaign, collected Spartan Cores will accumulate correctly and a player’s balance should now always be accurate. Some players with campaign saves from pre-S2 ended up with their Spartan Core balance and Equipment upgrade track in a bad state, this should now be resolved.
- Address a rare issue preventing players from capturing zones in King of the Hill
- On Bazaar, the Overshield will now spawn at the start of a match
- Pelican vehicle drops will match their pre-S2 frequency and type
- Wasp respawn timers on Highpower will also be brought in line with their S1 timers
- In BTB, Fireteam color markers should be applied to your matchmaking Fireteam again
- Disabling Speed Lines should function as intended