Blood Knight in Genshin Impact, a narrowly focused but useful 4-5⭐ rarity set that relies on charged attacks and physical damage. Most often, 2 artifacts are taken from this set and combined with other sets to get different bonuses.
This guide contains answers to the most popular questions about the set: where to get and on whom to put the Knight of the Blood, as well as what equipment to add to it.
Where to find Blood Knight in Genshin Impact
The main way to get a Blood Knight is through a dungeon. Clear water and mountain cave. It is located in the Li Yue region north of Mount Aozang.
You can start farming from adventure rank 35, but the set quality in this case is limited to 4 ⭐. For a set of rarity 5 ⭐, you will have to gain at least 5 more levels. Recommended rank for farming – 45 or higher. In this case, the chance of getting 5-star artifacts is maximum.
An additional way to get a set – mystical offering. Blood Knight is one of the sets available in the Reliquary. To create 1 artifact from the set, you will need 3 other items of the same quality, so this option is only suitable for well-leveled players.
How the set works
Seth Knight blood is highly valued for its large increase in physical damage. The second bonus is used less often, as it does not help in the battle with strong opponents. A full set is good for farming weak mobs, as it is activated when an enemy is killed.
2 pieces: Increases physical damage by 25%.
4 pieces: Increases your charged attack’s damage by 50%, and resets its stamina cost for 10 seconds. The effect is triggered after killing the enemy.
Who is Blood Knight suitable for in Genshin Impact
Blood Knight suits the following characters:
- Xin Yan. The set will give maximum physical damage, both from the hand and from the ultimate.
- Ke Qing. The set is suitable for assembling for physical damage, it will provide a good massive combo damage.
- Razor. The set will increase damage from the hand. In combination with the main stat of the hero, a rather strong buff is obtained.
- Eola. A full set is not the best option, but sometimes it is collected for stable damage and simplified gameplay. A common use with Aeola is 2+2 with the Pale Fire set.
- Rosary. The set will provide high physical damage. With 2 parts of this set and 2 artifacts from the Pale Fire set, the character can be put on the role of the main DPS in the team.
What artifacts to combine with the Blood Knight set in Genshin Impact
Blood Knight Pairs well with other sets that give bonuses to attack damage. First of all, this Pale fire, which also increases physical damage by 25%. Sometimes a set is combined with sets Gladiator’s End or Shimenawa’s memory. They increase attack power by 18%.
If you have any questions about artifacts, write them in comments. The author or other players will be able to tell you. Follow other Genshin Impact guides on the site.