According to what emerged from the latest financial report published by Sonythere would be good news for the PlayStation Plusin particular relating to the satisfaction shown by users with respect to the service and what it offers.
Among the information released by the Japanese giant it emerges that the 72% of subscribers gave the PlayStation Plus a strong positive rating, with a rating ranging between 8/10 and 10/10. Speaking precisely of the maximum grade, it was assigned by 33% of users, who therefore say “extremely satisfied“than proposed by the subscription. As can be easily foreseen, the vast majority of subscribers did so through PlayStation 4: this is the 69% of the totalwith the remaining 31% linked to the still not widespread PlayStation 5.
As for further statistics released by Sony, it is highlighted that 36% of players sign up for the PlayStation Plus for play online, followed by a large 30% who instead have the priority to redeem the games distributed for free monthly with the service. Still, 21% of subscribers aim to take advantage of the exclusive discounts, while only 13% mark the possibility of storing their saves via the cloud as the most interesting feature.
Despite being appreciated by the vast majority of PlayStation users, there have been some discussions on the last few days new subscriptions arriving in Europe on June 23, 2022: at first there was talk of more expensive PS Plus upgrades for those who have accumulated discounted subscriptions. Sony itself then confirmed that the extra costs for PS Plus upgrades are a glitch that has now been fixed.