Millelite durability in Genshin Impact – a set with a rarity of 4-5 ⭐. Its bonus extends to shields and attack, and the activation conditions are tied to the elemental skill, so before using it, you need to decide who the set suits.
This guide explains how Millelite’s Fortitude buffs work and how to properly activate them.
Where to find Millelite’s Fortitude in Genshin Impact
Millelite’s Fortitude can be dropped from the Mountain Watch dungeon. It is located near the border of Mondstadt and Li Yue, near Salt Lands and Distillery “Rassvet”.
To enter the dungeon you will need minimum level 35however, at this rank, only a set of quality 4 ⭐ drops from the dungeon.
After lvl 40, access to a more complicated version of the Mountain Watch opens, in which you can knock out a set with a rarity of 5 ⭐. At subsequent levels of difficulty, the chances of getting high-quality loot increase.
How Millelite’s Fortitude works in Genshin Impact
Millelite’s tenacity strengthens the entire squad, increasing attack damage and shield strength, including for teammates in co-op mode. The basic principle of its work is using an elemental skill and hitting enemies.
The set is more suitable for supports, as it gives auxiliary buffs. The main advantage of the set is the ability to activate its bonus even if the hero with Millelite’s Fortitude is not active.
2 parts: Increase character’s HP by 20%.
4 parts: When an elemental skill hits enemies, all party members’ ATK is increased by 20% and their shields are increased by 30% for 3 seconds. The effect lasts for 3 seconds and can occur once every 0.5 seconds. The buff is activated even if the wearer of the set is not on the battlefield.
The main characteristics of the Feather and the Flower are known in advance. The rest of the parameters drop out randomly. Possible combinations are shown below.
Who is Millelite Fortitude in Genshin Impact for?
Artifacts of Millelite’s Fortitude are suitable for the following characters:
- Zhong Li. The set gives the hero a bonus to HP, which increases the strength of the shield and damage. The character’s elemental skill deals damage over time, so the buff automatically refreshes.
- Qi Qi. Qi Qi’s elemental skill deals damage over time, so the buff is easy to maintain, but only if you are close to enemies.
- Xian Lin. Her elemental skill triggers a set effect every time it hits enemies. The set will show itself well in teams with shields and increase the damage of the main damage dealers.
- Fischl. Helps maintain the buff through an elemental skill that is almost continuously on the battlefield.
- Albedo. The flower hits along with the character, refreshing the buff timer. The cooldown of the skill is small, which allows you to fully realize the set.
- Ye Lan. Her damage (except for normal attacks) is completely dependent on HP, so it is advisable to use 2 + 2, for example, in combination with the Heart of the Deep.
- Barbara. 2 parts increase the health of the character, thereby enhancing her healing, which depends on HP. There is no point in collecting 4 parts, since Barbara’s skill does not activate the effect.
- Dion. Similarly to Barbara, you can put 2 parts of the kit to increase the heal bonus.
- Bennet. Another situational build: the kit is able to increase the healing received from the character.
What artifacts to combine with Millelite’s Fortitude set in Genshin Impact
Possible combinations are situational and depend on the character, his build, role and the desired result. For example, 2 pieces of Millelite’s Fortitude goes well with a set Beloved young maiden or Sea Dye Clam for healers who heal based on their HP. Other combination options:
If you have any questions about the set, ask them in the comments. Follow other Genshin Impact guides on the site.