Paradox Interactive today announced that the Aquatics Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition will be available on August 25, 2022. Alongside the Nemesis expansion and the upcoming Overlord expansion, Aquatics is coming to Xbox and PlayStation consoles this summer as part of the fifth expansion. All players who have already purchased the Expansion Pass will be able to download Aquatics on release day.
The Aquatics Species Pack allows players to live the lives of a seafaring civilization as they sail the open expanses of the galaxy. In Stellaris, you will dive into a sea of new possibilities and discover life where you least expect it. A wave of new configurable player empire options is rolling over Stellaris, along with a treasure trove of new species portraits, ship sets, origins, and more.
The Aquatics Species Pack
Long Live the Dragon: An ancient, intelligent, thousand-year-old wise blue lady dragon orbits the homeworld. She protects, but also demands – is she protector or threat? Or maybe both…
Oceanic Paradise: Aquatic creatures have mastered the aquatic elements and are ready to reap the benefits that life in the sea brings. It gives players a bigger homeworld as well as happier swarms that grow faster!
- New Trait – Aquatic: This species has adapted to live on ocean worlds, but less so to life on other worlds. Players must therefore think carefully about their choice from the start.
- New Civic Element – Angler: In order to harvest the spoils of the ocean, the farming districts must be visited. Here you will find fresh seafood and rare pearls, a precious commodity.
- New Ascension Perk – Hydrocentric: Aquatic species have evolved cheaper and faster methods of modifying their environment, either turning planets into oceanic worlds or expanding them by harvesting water from other worlds.
- A new ship set with an elegant look, with which players make their way through space. –New Aquatics Dragon: A new, majestic space dragon now populates the stars.
- New Advisor: Now players sail through space, accompanied by the voice of the seafaring advisor¸ inspired by high seas adventure novels.
- 15 new Aquatics portraits