Bandai Namco and THE CA further strengthen their partnership by creating a new studio based in Tokyo, Japan. It is born Bandai Namco Acesa team that will carry on not only the series of Ace Combat with new projects, but also giving life to completely different productions.
The company belongs 51% to Bandai Namco and the remaining 49% to ILCA, allowing the two software houses to achieve total and balanced synergy in the development of new games, coming both on PC than on console.
“Bandai Namco Entertainment has increased its production proficiency with iconic series such as Tekken and Ace Combat, while ILCA has the technical skills to produce high-quality content using cutting-edge technologies“, reads the press release issued by the two companies.”Under the name ‘Aces’, as a representation of who is the best or the leader in each field, the new studio will leverage the expertise of both companies and continue to produce deep, high-quality and long-lasting content, including content for the Ace Combat series“, he adds.
The last episode of the famous series focused on aircraft combat dates back to 2019: our review of Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown has shown how the return of the franchise after a long absence has been a winner, but with room for improvement. It will therefore be very curious to find out how Bandai Namco Aces will move to shape the future of the series.