On the occasion of the Summer Sale, the community can take advantage of many games for less than 10 euros on Steam, but not only that, PC games are also available for less than 5 euros.
To add to the dose of promotional initiatives dedicated to the PC world, we also find the Bandai Namco Summer Sale, which feature many titles by the famous Japanese publisher. Again, there is no shortage of interesting offers, with several you play for less than 15 euros:
- Code Vein: proposed at 9.99 euros, with an 80% discount;
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope: proposed at 11.99 euros, with a 60% discount;
- Soulcalibur VI: offered at € 8.99, with an 85% discount;
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris: offered at € 14.99, with a 70% discount;
- Little Nightmares II: offered at € 14.99, with a 50% discount;
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions: offered at 12.49 euros, with a 70% discount;
Below, we report instead further discountsfor higher budgets:
- Scarlet Nexus: proposed at 24.99 euros, with a 50% discount;
- Tales of Arise: proposed at 29.99 euros, with a 50% discount;
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot: proposed at € 17.99, with a 60% discount;
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes: proposed at 19.79 euros, with a 34% discount;
- Doraemon: Story of Season: proposed at 21.99 euros, with a 45% discount;
We remind you that the Bandai Namco Summer Sale will remain active only until the next one Thursday 7 July 2022.