TOHO Animation and CG studio Orange took part in Anime EXPO 2022, where they showed the first trailer for the upcoming anime Trigun Stampede. And yes, it’s done with CGI, not hand-drawn.
This anime (presumably a TV series) will be directed by Kenji Mutoh, with character designs by Koji Kajima. As for the voice acting of the main roles, then:
- Vash – Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito in SAO).
- Knives Millions – Junia Ikeda.
- Young Vash is Tomoe Kurosawa (Amiya in Arknights).
- Young Knives – Yumiri Hanamori (Nadeshiko Kagamihara in Yuru Camp).
- Ram Saveram – Maaya Sakamoto (Joan of Arc in Fate/Grand Order).
Trigun Stampede will premiere sometime in 2023, but we don’t have more details yet.