Jumping Slimes in Genshin Impact, a web-based event in which players, together with a slime, have to travel through the Rift, overcoming various obstacles. Pass the levels and exchange the coins earned for the stages for Source Stones, mora and other rewards.
Browser Event Dates
The Jumping Slimes web event is available from July 4, 2022 before July 10, 2022 18:59 (MSK).
When the event ends, unclaimed rewards will become unavailable.
The terms of participation
All players who have reached the 10th adventure rank can participate in the event.
How to play Jumping Slimes
To travel with slime, follow the link:
On the event page, click on “login” in the upper left corner of the screen, enter your game account details or UID, select a server and start the game.
Participating in each mini-game costs a certain amount of stamina. To replenish it, you need to complete tasks on the event page:
- Enter Genshin Impact and the event;
- Complete 2 daily quests;
- Spend 40 Elemental Resin.
All tasks are updated along with the server. Therefore, it is recommended to collect stamina in time, otherwise it will disappear.
Basic rules of the event:
- During the tests, you need to help the slime overcome obstacles with the help of charged jumps. To make such a jump, you need to hold the space bar or the mouse button. The level is considered completed after the slime reaches the finish line.
- For each game are given flip-coins – the more points per round, the more coins.
- The event consists of 8 teststhat open everyday. However, some levels can be unlocked in advance after passing certain challenges.
- At each stage there is one chance for rebirth (it does not require stamina or coins).
If you exit the game, a window with the results will appear. All coins for the passage are sent to the player, but stamina not returned.
How to get slap coins
Visit the event page every day and run errandsto gain Endurance Charges. Use stamina to participate in the event, get slap coins and exchange them for Source Stones.
Coins are issued for mini games in Jump-and-slap adventures. They can be obtained an unlimited number of times. Unused coins are not deleted.
How to unlock slimes
Total Available 7 slimeseach of which has unique abilities – all of which can help in the challenges:
- All slimes open as you progress through the levels.
- Sometimes at the stage will meet trial slimes. They can only be used in special modes.
- Unlocked Slimes available at any level, as well as in the mode Jumping without a break. They also navigate to the main page of the event, where they can be interacted with.
- Complete a specific stage with any slime to unlock a trial slime.
Jumping without a break
After all are completed 8 trials Jump-and-slap adventure will unlock a special mode – Jumping without a break:
- At this stage there may be any mechanisms in unlimited quantities.
- Here you can use Respawn 3 times for 1, 3 and 5 coins.
- For every game there is a chance to get up to 400 coins.
Walkthrough of Jumping Slimes in Genshin Impact
In just the first day you can unlock 4 levels. Each of them opens after passing the previous one. Click “to begin“to proceed with the first test.
Read the instructions for the mini-games of the event. Slap coins are not issued for this level.
In the training area there is a small trial stage with explanations of the rules of the event:
- Hold Spacebar or mouse button to make a long jump. The longer you hold, the further you can jump.
- When hit on middle stone, you can get more points.
- Reach the finish line to complete the tutorial and unlock the next level.
The basic rules are the same: hold to aim and jump.
be careful, as Revival can only be used once. To hit a moving stone aim a little forward from its current position.
One step ahead
At this stage, a trial Anemo slime is opened, it will help you find the perfect time to jump. Select it for this test.
Recommendations for passing:
- At this level, the stones move even faster. Carefully calculate the trajectory before you jump.
- Anemo slime, having gained the maximum charge, takes off, and then again accumulates energy – this will allow you to guess the best time to jump.
Rewards are divided into several levels. Treasures of the next stage are unlocked only after receiving the previous ones.
Do not forget check game mail and collect rewards.
Earned Slap Coins can be redeemed for the following rewards:
If you have any questions about the event, ask them in the comments. Follow the Genshin Impact guides on our website.