Fast travel issues, two bugged achievements and more have been fixed with a hotfix in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
A number of important bug fixes are included in Hotfix 1.42. that will be eliminated in Dying Light 2 Stay Human with today’s update.
For example, the fast travel function in the city was no longer available under certain conditions. Today’s update should make that possible again.
Other causes of crashes should now also be fixed, while the stability of the game has been increased.
Some infected became more resistant to certain damage. Tyrant Volatiles enemies have been made slightly stronger.
In addition, the two achievements “Find Anything Interesting?” and “Street Art Aficionado” can now be unlocked correctly.
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. sorry
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements “Find Anything Interesting?” and “Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.