Square Enix kicks off celebrations of the sixth anniversary of the hit mobile role-playing game, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, which has been downloaded more than 45 million times worldwide since its release. As part of the celebration, there are new limited-time events and lavish rewards for all players. Since yesterday they can collect popular units, participate in special anniversary challenges and campaigns to get new and unique bonuses.
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius players can enjoy the following events and rewards as part of the sixth anniversary celebration:
- Log-In Bonuses: Until August 24th, there are numerous rewards if players* log in once during the promotion period. Bonuses include 12,000 Lapis, the Master’s Crown, a guaranteed 10+1 NV summoning card (3★/4★/5★/NV), a 6th Anniversary Emblem, and more.
- New Global Original Units: Fans have the option to summon both Wylk from the Fundamental Forces and Paladin Sylvie. Both are now available as new global original Neo Vision units with brand new CG animated Limit Bursts. The rates for summoning Neo Vision units, like the already available Storm Seeker Esther, will also be increased. Her updated abilities are also new, including an improved Limit Burst with a morale-based damage process that allows her to deal even more damage in Clash of Wills.
- Neo Vision Step-Up Summons: Wylk’s Discounted Level Summon is available now through August 3rd. Players are guaranteed to get an NV unit at level 4. The level 1~4 banner can also be summoned with discounted Lapis.
- P.Sylvie/S.Ostera NV Premium Level Summon: Until July 13, fans can get Summon Coins (P.Sylvie/SSEsther) and NV Swap Cards (P.Sylvie/SSEsther) at levels 2 and 3. If a total of three summons are performed from level 1 to level 3, the fourth summon can be performed at level 4 for free.
Additional Anniversary Campaigns include:
- 60 Free Weekly 6th Anniversary Summons: 60 units can be summoned each week during the campaign period. The weekly summon will be available for a total of eight weeks. So if you summon every week, you can get up to 480 free units in total. New units will be added to the summon pool every week until the last summon is available from August 18th to September 7th.
- 6th Anniversary Login Bonus: Those who log in from 30.6. until 24.8. who logs in daily will receive 24,000 Lapis if he collects all three Sixth Anniversary login bonuses. In addition, players who register before 20.7. log in, a special card that allows them to select a unit of their choice from a pool of powerful NV units.
- 6th Anniversary Original Vision Card: Three original vision cards were designed by various illustrators such as Rubi Asami, Toshitaka Matsuda, and Yukihiro Kajimoto, and will be available for the sixth anniversary. The On a New Journey vision card is available directly with the Summer Start login bonus.
- NV Unit Selection Card (6th Anniversary): Until July 20th, fans can receive a NV Unit Selection Card (6th Anniversary) with the 6th Anniversary Login Bonus. The card can be exchanged for one of 78 special NV units, including the powerful tidelord Kaito. Players can exchange one of these cards for a unit they like best.
- Sixth Anniversary Story Event: Fantastic Abilities: Dragon Chapters: Those who participate in this event until August 3rd can receive special event-exclusive equipment such as the powerful Dragonscale Flask, all the recipes to craft the Cloak of the Dragonkissed ++ and a very special ability, the eye of the dragon.
- 6th Anniversary Summon: Until August 24th, players can perform a series of summons based on how many days they have logged into Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius since Day 1. Anyone who has played “Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius” for more than 5 years will receive a total of 150 free summons.
- 6th Anniversary Player Election Card (Part 1): Fans can vote for their favorite campaign now through July 27th. The campaign that receives the most votes will be integrated into the game. Players can use the 6th Anniversary Player Choice Card (Part 1) obtained through the Login Bonus until July 20th for their desired campaign by summoning from 3 different options.