Along with the exact release date, the action-adventure God of War Ragnarok from Sony Interactive Entertainment and Santa Monica Studio has got details of various publicationsin which it will be sold.
As it became known, the digital version of God of War Ragnarok will be available in two editions:
- standard – the game itself (for PS4 or PS5);
- Advanced – The game itself (for PS4 and PS5), alternate skins for Kratos and Atreus, alternate skins for Kratos’ weapons, digital soundtrack, mini-artbook, avatar pack and theme for PS4.
As for retail, God of War Ragnarok will be available on physical media in three editions:
- starter/standard – game disc (for PS4 or PS5);
- Collector’s Edition – a code to download the game (for PS4 and PS5), a steelbook without a disc in it, two wooden figures of 5 cm each, a set of dwarf dice, a 40 cm copy of the Mjolnir hammer and digital extended edition bonuses;
- Jotnar (Jotun) edition – contents of the collector’s (except bones) and digital deluxe editions, as well as a vinyl record with two tracks from the soundtrack, a set of metal badges (wolf, bear and falcon), a Draupnir ring, a fabric map of the World Tree and a set of playing Broca’s bones.
As a bonus for pre-ordering any of the editions of God of War Ragnarok listed above, one alternate skin for the main characters, Kratos and Atreus, is featured (see launch edition image).
The release of God of War Ragnarok is expected on November 9 this year simultaneously on PS4 and PS5. Pre-orders for all of these titles will open on July 15. Upgrading to the PS5 version will cost $10 or equivalent.
If you notice an error, select it with the mouse and press CTRL + ENTER.