Shakhtar defender Bohdan Mykhailychenko spoke about the victory over Chornomorets (2:1), his assist and his mood before the match against Celtic.
– The outcome of the match was decided by a goal in stoppage time. Was it hard to fight against Chornomorets?
– The match was difficult, but after the Champions League it always happens. It is very good that we bounced back at the end of the game and took three points.
– Did the opponent dominate in the first half?
– We played a little incorrectly, and the opponent closed the zones competently, so we didn’t have the game that we wanted to show.
– You scored for the first time effective action. Did you play your best game against Chornomorets?
– I hope that this game is not the last for me. I am glad that I managed to assist, I hope it will be even better.
– During the assist, did you feel that the Shved would be in this zone?
– Before the game, he told me where he would position himself at certain moments. I saw that our players were in this zone, that’s why I served there.
– You managed to perform a lot of flanking shots. It was felt that there is an advantage over rivals?
– There were not as many shots as I would like. There were two good passes, but it was necessary to play better in defense, as Chornomorets has a good winger.
– Are you in a fighting mood for the Champions League match against Celtic?
– Of course! We got three points – this is the most important thing.