FC Kryvbas midfielder Nikita Tatarkov commented on the unfortunate start of the season for the team (1 point and 0 goals scored in four starting rounds):
– Difficult start for Kryvbas. What reasons do you think?
– We talk among ourselves, sort out the mistakes, but so far we have what we have. Too bad they haven’t scored the first goal yet. This is the thing, I think. It turns out that there is no self-confidence, which should be. As soon as we score the first goal, everything will be fine. Both the game and the victories will come.
– Isn’t this result psychologically pressing after the 4th round?
– Of course there is. But now there will be a pause. We will try to reach the peak of form. Both physically and psychologically. We need to change something.
– In particular, Kryvbas fans were preparing for the match, who recorded the audio support. Did you feel that you are not alone on the field?
– The entourage of the match is really very cool, I liked everything. We are very pleased and grateful to the club, because it does so much for us. It’s our turn to thank Kryvbas with the game and results.