The coach of SC “Dnepr-1” Valery Gorodov answered the questions of journalists at the pre-match press conference:
– I don’t know about the opponent, but for us it will be a very important game. Football players understand this, and tomorrow they will give all their strength to achieve a positive result. To do this, we need to play tight in defense and use our chances in attack.
– This is the fourth game in Kosice, will there be a victory at last?
“I hope so, and I think it will.
– There is information that there are many injured in your team.
– Yes, we have problems with some players, but I hope that other performers will replace them in the next matches.
– What does it mean for your club to play in the Conference League?
– We are the debutants of this competition. We need experience in European competitions, and for Ukrainian fans this is a breath of fresh air.
Why doesn’t Busanello get playing time? Do the team count on him in the next matches?
We are counting on him. I think we’ll see tomorrow.
– What is the situation with Blanco? When will he return?
He needs three weeks to recover.
– The team goes to every match in the flags of Ukraine. Why are you doing this?
– This is done for everyone: for the fans, for ourselves and in general for all citizens of Ukraine. I think this is correct.
– How do the players feel about what is happening in Ukraine? Do they know about the latest explosions in the Dnieper?
They know everything, they read everything. It’s all difficult. I hope that tomorrow we will please our fans.
Dnipro-1 vs Apollo will take place on Thursday, October 27th. Beginning at 22:00 Kyiv time.