The financial services community’s growing interest in Galaxy foldable smartphones has led to greater adoption of these models and has doubled the number of units delivered by 2022. samsung galaxy foldable.
Samsung Electronics announced today that the number of Galaxy Z Fold e Galaxy Z Flip sold for business use has been doubling year on year. Indeed, from January to October 2022, the number of foldable smartphones Samsung delivered to business customers increased by about 105%🇧🇷 This when compared to the same period in 2021.
Business sector surrendered to Samsung Galaxy smartphones
As mentioned by South Korean technology, the shipment of foldable smartphones reaching 16 million units worldwide. That is, it is a increase of around 73% year on yearwhich is why these formats quickly become the reference for anyone looking for a working tool.
In addition, it is expected, for this reason, that demand will increase to 26 million units already in 2023. The ease of multitasking on a larger screen and the powerful optimizations made in applications for folding devices, boost its adoption among business users, according to Samsung itself.
There are several benefits of Foldables for Business Users
As companies move towards work policies based on mobility, the demand for technology that allows new ways to maximize productivity is increasing.
1. “Foldables” have particularly appealed to the financial services sectorwhere 74% of a sample of financial advisors say staying connected through mobile apps is important or even critical.
2. The Galaxy Z Fold4 – Samsung’s fourth generation foldable smartphone – is a powerful and ideal multitasking device for business use. Despite its compact dimensions that fit in a pocket, it allows for a large and expansive screen, making any task simpler compared to traditional smartphone screens.
3. Galaxy Z Fold4’s expansive screen offers a larger work area, adequate to take full advantage of the functionalities until now restricted to traditional computers. The perfect tool for multitasking and opening applications at the same time, the PC-like taskbar allows users to manage, launch and switch between applications, all without interrupting work.
4. Huge screen space also fits working through Multi Windows. The Galaxy Z Fold4 can open up to three apps at once, including two of the same app for side-by-side comparison. For example, users can reply to Gmail while viewing two Chrome tabs, just as if they were working on a multi-screen desk.
5. Galaxy Z Fold4 also adapts to workflow needs🇧🇷 Flex Mode not only provides a hands-free experience for leading videoconferencing tools, it can now support dedicated electronic signature or note-taking capabilities in partner applications using the S Pen.
Strong partnerships that elevate the foldable device experience
Experiences of this type have been popular in many different business sectors and industries. In today’s market, competition is fierce, particularly in the financial services sector.
In short, professionals need the best tools to help them stay consistent and routine, even when working remotely.
Their devices must support complex workflows including alerting, searching, charting and portfolio analysis, giving them the power and productive edge they need to stay competitive.
By working with industry-leading partners, Samsung has uniquely enhanced the benefits of the Galaxy Z Fold4. In practice, leading to wider adoption of foldables for business use.
Sign documents? It’s easy on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold screen
A DocuSign offers the world’s leading electronic signature solution and is used by 24 of the top 25 financial companies in the Fortune 500 has also been optimized for the Android 12L.
The Galaxy Z Fold4 eliminates the hassle of signing documents on external devices.
Thus, users can now also quickly drag and drop email attachments in multi-view mode directly into DocuSign eSignature. In short, they can seal deals quickly and on the go with Samsung’s S Pen and dedicated subscription in Flex mode.
Samsung’s success in the folding segment is undeniable, and we must recognize the hard work that the South Korean giant has done in this sector.
Aroged editors recommend:
Leave a Reply