News JVTech France – Argentina: who will be world champion? Bookmakers and supercomputers already have an idea of the winner
Published on 16/12/2022 at 17:05
The hour is approaching! On Sunday, France and Argentina have a date with history! All football fans are impatiently awaiting the outcome of this much-maligned World Cup, which will still be passionate. And as often, bookmakers and other calculators already have an idea of the winner.
A historic World Cup for several reasons
It’s been almost a month since the World Cup in Qatar started, and if many predicted a fiasco, it was (almost) nothing. The audiences were there, the great stories too and the high-flying matches too. And as we explained to you, nothing foreshadowed such success, especially with the many controversies that have emerged since the selection of Qatar as host country. Between corruption, violated human rights or ecological cataclysm, the first actors (the players) managed to offer us a memorable competition.
The Japanese, Moroccan, Saudi and even Korean selections made us dream by winning against big nations like Spain, Germany and even Argentina. In short, you will have understood, the show was there! And you know what ? For the France team, the adventure is still not over, since Kylian Mbappé and his family will face Lionel Messi’s Albiceleste this Sunday at 4:00 p.m. A duel which will therefore crown one of the two selections for the third time in its history – Argentina won in 1978 and 1986 and France in 1998 and 2018. And as always, before a sporting event, the bookmakers and the FiveThirtyEight supercomputer make their predictions.
France – Argentina: the result is not unequivocal
After two high quality semi-finals between Argentina and Croatia and between France and Morocco, the two finalists are now known. And the least we can say is that the poster is a dream! We will have the right to a real match in the match between the two teammates of Paris Saint-Germain, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappé. And if we refer to the sports betting site, a trend emerges (at the time of writing these lines).
Odds for the World Cup final between France and Argentina:
Betclic: Argentina 2.82 – Draw 3.00 – France 2.75 Winamax: Argentina 2.85 – Draw 3.05 – France 2.70 Sport Betting: Argentina 2.85 – Draw 3.10 – France 2.25Gambling involves risks: indebtedness, isolation, dependence. For help, call 0974751313 (non-surcharged call)
Photo credit: FiveThirtyEight
As you can see, the bookmakers are rather betting on a victory for France (the rating is lower), which is not the case of the FiveThirtyEight supercomputer which rather gives the advantage to the selection of Lionel Scaloni than that of Didier Deschamps, with a 53% chance of victory – against 47% for the Blues. On the other hand, we can notice that in both cases (sports betting and calculator) the predictions do not tend significantly towards one of the two teams. And you know what, for the show, it’s pretty good!
Leave a Reply