Good Morning! To stay up-to-date this Saturday (24), the TechWorld separated everything that happened this week (December 19th to 23rd). In addition to various news about technology and science, the world of entertainment and games was also very busy in the period.
Just on Monday (19), we reported that with Argentina’s title at the 2022 World Cup, EA Games hit the tournament champion for the fourth consecutive time. On Wednesday (21), the news emerged that Microsoft may buy Netflix in 2023. This Friday (23), SPTrans revealed that it was the victim of a cyber attack that leaked data from Bilhete Único users.
This was just an appetizer of everything that rocked! Check out, below, everything that happened most important in the week. To access each news in full, just click on the links below.
1. EA wins the World Cup for the fourth time in a row. The FIFA game series is on a good streak of World Cup predictions!
2. Epic Games Store offers 15 games for free! Come and see. The platform will provide one free game per day this year-end to celebrate Christmas; learn how to redeem the first!
3. The 11 best series of 2022. The year had numerous great streaming premieres; check out the 11 best series of 2022 here!
4. Intimate images recorded by robot vacuum cleaner end up on Facebook. The robot vacuum recorded several images without consent, including a woman using the bathroom.
5. Microsoft can buy Netflix in 2023. With the acquisition, big tech would be ready to launch streaming games across platforms.
6. Elon Musk will step down as CEO of Twitter, but he has one condition. According to Elon Musk, he will only leave the role of CEO of Twitter when he finds a ‘madman’ to take over the role.
7. Netflix wants to charge those who share passwords in 2023. The streaming platform wants to monetize 100 million families that use other people’s passwords.
8. Google turns on ‘alert signal’ after success of OpenAI’s ChatGPT. The launch of a ChatGPT prototype was seen within Google as a threat to its search engine.
9. Hacker attack on SPTrans leaks 13 million records of the Bilhete Único. The cyberattack exposed data such as name, address, telephone, login and password of the SPTrans service portal. See what to do if you are a transport user in SP!
10. 7 of the world’s most bizarre Christmas traditions. Forget the decorated trees and Santas, some places around the world celebrate Christmas quite differently.