We invite you to familiarize yourself with a selection of the main news and materials on Aroged for Saturday, December 31.
1. Arsenal in isolation. Zinchenko & Co. increased their lead over Man City. The Gunners beat Brighton on the road.
2. Atalanta rejected Marseille’s offer for Malinowski. The French club continues to maintain interest in the Ukrainian midfielder.
3. Material for the SBU. Lomachenko posted an anti-Ukrainian speech by a rashist priest. Vasily Lomachenko made a new defiant act.
4. Ronaldo’s salary in Al-Nasr has become known. The annual salary of the star Portuguese will be 200 million euros.
5. Pele’s 100-year-old mother is unaware of her son’s death. This was told by the sister of the King of Football.
6. Fails 2022. 8 stories that Ukrainian sports cannot be proud of. Aroged highlights the most unfortunate sports events of the year for the country.
7. 10 events in 2022 that we will remember despite the war. Aroged highlights the most significant events of the outgoing sports year for our country.
8. Ronaldo in Al-Nasr: so don’t get me to anyone. Valery Vasilenko sadly bids farewell to the legend’s retirement.
9. Repulsion from the bottom. Hit parade of events in Ukrainian hockey-2022. Let’s sum up the past year.
10. Mudrik – Arsenal, Shevchenko – UAF, Usyk – Fury, all of us – victories. New Year’s wishes from Aroged.