Goalkeeper Vladislav Kucheruk commented on his move to Zorya Lugansk:
– Vlad, how did you survive a short downtime in your career after leaving Dynamo?
It was hard, and probably not only for me. There are moments that you need to endure, wait, not lose heart, hope that everything will be fine, and it will be so. In such a long time, the main thing is simple, do not let yourself go, work out in the gym, run. Because then it will be harder to get back in shape.
– How did your transition to Zorya come about?
– The agent said to come to the screening, before the New Year I was at the screening. I stayed somewhere for a week, everything seemed to be fine, but something didn’t work out, and I went home. Then, after the New Year, the agent said that the club wanted to sign me.
— Did you manage to talk to Patrick van Leeuwen?
– When I went to the screening, I talked to him. He said he wanted to see me in action. Impressions are generally good, I like his work and approach.
— How would you assess the current level of UPL?
– The level is good, many teams show themselves well. Still, due to all the circumstances, it is still difficult to hold the championship. But it’s good to be able to play.