A Sony made known this weekend, the launch of 13 new titles for one of its most captivating platforms, the PlayStation VR 2, henceforth PS VR2. It is a strong reinforcement of content to start 2023 in the best way, after in November 2022 a total of 11 titles were announced.
The announcement was made by SIE itself and gives us a strong boost for this new bet by Sony. According to the Japanese giant itself, by the end of March we will have more than 30 titles available for the PS VR2 catalogue.
PlayStation VR 2 hits the market next February 22
That is, not only do we already have the arrival and availability of the following games, but we also have the promise of many others coming to the platform. That way, as soon as it hits the market, we will already have more content to explore in this VR kit.
In short, this means that there will be more than 30 games available at launch (until March), which include franchise titles such as the highly anticipated Horizon Call of the Mountain.
We also have No Man’s Sky and Resident Evil Village. Incidentally, we can also point out that the availability of a free update of Gran Turismo 7 for the PlayStation VR2 is also planned for launch day.
We have these 13 new titles for PS VR2
1. Before Your Eyes: In this title, players will have the opportunity to live an award-winning narrative adventure in which they will control the story and affect the results with the real movement of blinking an eye. In this VR experience, they will immerse themselves in a world full of happy and sad memories of their lives;
2. Kayak VR: Mirage: Here players will be able to row in the icy caves of Antarctica. You can kayak alongside dolphins in Costa Rica, brave a storm in Norway, or discover the canyons of Australia. They will have the opportunity to explore these places in the world with photorealistic graphics.
3. Pavlov VR: The most popular team-based VR shooter is coming to PS VR2, with realistic weapon interactions and attachments, as well as a variety of competitive and social modes;
4. Puzzling Places: Puzzling Places takes relaxing 3D puzzles and into VR! Here, players will have the opportunity to piece together realistic miniatures of amazing places around the world. The award-winning PS VR title is coming to PS VR2 with significant improvements such as: increased visual fidelity (better textures, 120Hz.
5. Song in the Smoke: Rekindled: is the ultimate VR survival action-adventure game. A physical and immersive game where the player creates, hunts and survives in a fantastic and dangerous world;
6. Synth Riders: Remastered Edition: Kluge Interactive is pleased to announce that the remastered Synth Riders will also be coming to PS VR2, bringing the best version of the game yet, which will launch alongside the new VR headset.
7. Thumper: The gameplay of this title is simple: precise controls, classic action and breakneck speed, plus psychedelic visuals, a vibrant soundtrack and exciting boss battles;
8. NFL Pro Era: This will be the opportunity for players to be the QB1 of their favorite NFL team, and this is the first virtual reality (VR) game fully licensed by the NFL and NFLPA;
9. What the Bat?: is a comedy from the same creators of the game for those who love to hate golf, What The Golf?. It’s similar to What The Golf?, except instead of golf, it’s about baseball, and it’s in VR, and the player will have clubs instead of hands;
10. Rez Infinite: This will be the definitive version of Rez, this time on PSVR2, with eye detection (you can find and target enemies!) and haptic feedback from the controls and headset.
11. Tetris Effect: Tetris Effect: Connected coming to PS 5 and PS VR2 on February 22nd. With eye motion detection active, just close and open your eyes to access the Zone mechanic. Players will also be able to feel key game moments and their actions thanks to the headset’s responsiveness and DualSense’s haptic feedback.
12. Creed Rise to Glory: Championship Edition: coming to PS VR2 in 2023. Fighting has never been more visceral, and with this game it will be an even more immersive boxing experience, only possible thanks to the hardware and resources of PS5 and PS VR2;
13. The Last Clockwinder: is an automation-themed puzzle game in which players create synchronized contraptions from their own clones. The player will play Jules, a young woman with a mission to repair the Clocktower, an ancient refuge for the plants and seeds of the galaxy that is in disrepair;
Finally, the PS VR2 will be available from the 22nd of February, as stated by Sony in its blog. It will arrive at a recommended price of €599.99. Until then, it remains available for booking.
Aroged editors recommend: