25-year-old biathlete of the Ukrainian national team Anna Krivonos commented on the 16th place in the individual race at the European Championships 2023.
– I went to the start feeling unwell. From the first lap it was hard to run. The track is working, where to work, but I’m not in the best condition yet, so this race was very difficult for me.
– How can you explain the miss on your favorite prone on the third shooting?
– The mistake happened because I didn’t finish it myself, I was generally sure that it would be zero. In general, I was going to work to zero, but a little did not happen.
– And again the last lap, on which precious seconds were lost, did not have enough strength?
– I didn’t have enough strength not only for the last lap. Today, I lost all my strength. It was very hard, I don’t know why. But with every race and every stage I feel worse and worse. Maybe the recovery is not enough, I do not know.
– In general, the race in your performance was sure, with what mood will you prepare for the sprint?
– I will go to the sprint in a good mood, because, as I already said, my mood is almost always good. Very rarely bad. There is only bad health, but I hope that one day I will have enough recovery, and everything will be fine, – said Krivonos.