The biathlete of the Ukrainian national team Lyubov Kipyachenkova commented on the 35th place in the individual race at the European Championships 2023.
– With what state of health did you go to the start, specially prepared for the European Championship?
– Feeling good, nothing bothered. I can’t say that I was specially preparing, because the season continues and I prepare for each start.
– Why three misses, how would you comment on your mistakes?
– Psychologically, I am not yet fully ready to perform on international arenas, I always want the best, I play it safe. And here you need to do your job, for what is now ready.
– Despite three misses, still in the end zone, did you manage to fight on the track?
– Since I am running such a distance only for the third time in my sports career, it is still difficult for me to calculate my strength over the entire distance. However, today I am not upset, but not completely satisfied, because I always demand more from myself.
– How would you rate the track in Lenzerheide?
– I am speaking at this track for the first time, and I didn’t like it, and I don’t like it. Enough working route, there are “fun” climbs and a plain on which you always need to maintain speed,” said Kipyachenkova.