Goalkeeper of SC “Dnepr-1” Vladislav Rybak summed up the results of the next sparring, in which the Dnipro team beat the Slovenian “Mura” (2:1):
– Only positive impressions from today’s match, we won, so it can’t be otherwise. I wanted to play more reliably, because there were a couple of unpleasant moments, but we will fix it all. In general, I liked everything, the guys had a good game, so positive emotions from this match.
– You had a minor injury. How do you feel now and how do you assess your condition after several sparring sessions?
– Yes, there was a slight injury, but now everything is fine, cured. Now I’m trying to get in shape because of training. I think that by the season I will be ready for one hundred percent.
– During the training camp, several newcomers joined the team. How do they fit into the team?
– All the guys deserve to play in the first team, and we received everyone very well.
– Only two weeks left until the Conference League match. How are you preparing for the restart of the season?
– We continue to train twice, the coaches prepare very well, everything is as it should be. Therefore, I think that this time will be enough for us to approach the season in optimal playing conditions.
Leave a Reply