Ukrainian biathlete Anton Dudchenko commented on his performance in the sprint at the World Cup stage in Novoe Mesto (17th place):
– Anton, how did you use the break after the World Cup?
– After the World Cup, I did not go home, but went with the women’s team to Ruhpolding. I was there, trained and had a little rest.
– They did a great job on fire today …
– Yes, I am satisfied with the work on the firing lines, I managed to shoot back to zero. Also, a good speed of work was on the firing lines.
– Considering how you feel, on your today’s readiness, are you satisfied with the overall result?
– I am generally satisfied with the results. Satisfied with the work on the firing lines. Not happy, perhaps somewhere skiing.
Leave a Reply