At the beginning of April, the youth women’s national team of Ukraine WU-19 will take part in League A matches of the second round of qualification in Denmark Euro-2023 WU-19. Head coach of the Ukrainian national team Valery Palamarchuk told:
– We are leaving for Denmark via Poland on March 31. In total, the Ukrainian delegation consists of 20 football players and eight representatives of the coaching and administrative staff.
– Did you manage to invite all the strongest players of this age category?
– Unfortunately, due to injuries, Ruslana Levchenko from “Kryvbas” and Viktoriya Lavreniuk from “Veres” will not be able to help. They were replaced by Veronika Borkovska from “Ladomyr” and Oleksandr Yanev from the Italian “Parma”. By the way, they were born in 2005, and I hope that the accumulated international experience will help them to be visible in the next selection for the European forum.
– Since, apart from the legionnaires, the rest of your wards defend the colors of Ukrainian elite clubs, for which the season has already resumed, the lack of game practice cannot be complained about…
– You are right. Taking into account the matches of the next round, which will take place on March 30, most of the girls will already have three or four scheduled matches. Those of our footballers playing abroad also had time to hold official matches. By the way, they will get to Denmark on their own.
Unfortunately, unlike our rivals, the national team of Ukraine has not yet assembled this year. It remains to be hoped that we will have a very productive short-term gathering at the beginning of April, organized thanks to the support of the Danish Football Association.
– Where will you be stationed in Denmark?
– In the town of Kege, in which we will hold our first matches – with Swedes and Danes. And only in the final round will we play Iceland in Brøndby.
– Do you have information about future opponents?
– It is a sin to complain. We have video recordings of all this year’s test matches of the rivals. Together with my assistants, we have already studied and analyzed these records in detail, and now it is important not to make a mistake with the strategy and tactics for the April confrontations.
– Our national team will have to find out relations with football players from three northern countries at once, who are trying to act in the so-called English style…
– Indeed, future visavi often adopt a forceful manner, press hard, and like to use long riding gears. That’s why a lot will depend on whether we outplay our opponents in speed.
– The majority of experts in their forecasts are inclined to the fact that the fate of the only ticket to the final part of the Euro from the group will be decided in the confrontation between the housewives and the Swedes…
– You know, I am more of the opinion that all participants have equal chances before the starting whistle. That is why I will set up my wards so that they demonstrate their best qualities in every match. And the minimum task for the national team of Ukraine is to keep registration in the elite division.
The composition of the youth women’s national team of Ukraine WU-19
Goalkeepers: Marina Dudnik (“Kolos” Kovalivka), Varvara Novikova (“Ladomyr” Volodymyr), Kateryna Boklach (“Grenoble”, France).
Defenders and midfielders: Tetyana Bondarenko (“Dynamo” Kyiv), Daria Borysyuk (“Kolos” Kovalivka), Lesya Olkhova, Dayana Semkiv (both – “Kryvbas” Kryvyi Rih), Sofia Lutsan (“Vorskla” Poltava), Dilyara Bondareva (“EMS-Podillia” Vinnytsia), Yelyzaveta Molodiuk (“Shakhtar” Donetsk), Bozhena Dub, Myroslava Newar, Olena Yefimchuk, Veronika Borkovska (all – “Ladomyr” Volodymyr), Maria Taleb (“Sampdoria”/”Tavagnacco”, Italy), Oleksandra Yaneva (” Parma, Italy), Valeria Gresa (Wippingen, Switzerland).
Attackers: Victoria Radionova (“Vorskla” Poltava), Liliana Serbuk (“Colossus” Kovalivka), Inna Glushchenko (“Reims”, France).
Leave a Reply