Good morning! We separate the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Wednesday (07). To check out each news in full, just click on the links below.
1. Procon-SC files a lawsuit against Netflix for a fee of R$ 12.90 and promises a fine. Procon asks Netflix to clarify the criteria that will be used for the extra charge and, after notification, may apply a fine of R$ 500 for each user complaint.
2. Criminals Distribute ‘Ad Virus’ in 60,000 Android Apps. Modified applications are distributed outside the Google Play Store, compromising the correct use of cell phones.
3. Apple releases iOS 17 beta free download; know how to install. Previously, you had to pay an annual fee to download versions released shortly after the brand announced it; see how to install iOS 17 beta.
4. Wireless solar energy is transmitted from space to Earth for the 1st time. Caltech’s discovery is a significant milestone for solar energy from space.
5. Messi will play in the US and who wins is… Apple! Maçã was very happy with the transfer of the ace to the North American league; understand!
6. Avatar 2: The Way of Water is now available on Disney Plus. Available in the Disney Plus movie catalogue, Avatar: The Way to Water is an epic not to be missed.
7. Voxel Non-E3: View game event date and time. From Summer Game Fest to the Capcom Showcase, the gaming industry is in for a busy week! Check out all the details so you don’t miss a thing.
8. Amazon Prime Video prepares new plans with streaming ads. The regular, ad-free plan will continue to be offered by streaming, but at a higher price. Check out more details revealed in the report.
9. Nubank dismisses almost 300 people in restructuring operations in Brazil. Nubank said affected employees will receive additional salaries, temporary health plan extension and other benefits; check out!
10. The world’s 1st baby born in a uterus transplanted by robots is born healthy. The uterus donor and the transplanted woman underwent minimally invasive procedures operated by high-tech robotics.