Today, in the next sparring, the players of Veres lost in Lviv to the local Karpaty – 1:2.
Veres head coach Sergiy Lavrinenko shared his impressions of this confrontation in an interview with Aroged correspondent:
– Both teams put up lineups close to combat and up to 60 minutes on the field there was a stubborn struggle for the initiative, successfully played combinations, quick transitions. When at the end of the match there were substitutions, the nature of the game changed somewhat. Worst of all, the participants began to make mistakes often. It was after an individual miss by our player that the hosts scored the winning goal in the 88th minute.
Nevertheless, I was satisfied with the actions of the wards, in comparison with the previous control matches, they acted more meaningfully.
– How are Veres doing on the transfer front?
– We decided to refuse the services of Oleg Sinitsa, who was at our viewing. A few days ago, Vasily Gakman arrived from Bukovina. We have an agreement with the leadership of the Chernivtsi FC that we will decide on it after a sparring with Kryvbas, which will be held in Uzhgorod on July 19.
As for the Brazilian legionnaires, both played against Karpaty, one even managed to level the score. I hope that the issue with their transition will be resolved this week.
– Then finally, tell me, how did you meet the news that the opening match in the UPL “Veres” will play with “Polesie” not in Rivne according to the calendar, but in Zhytomyr?
– As the media reported, this was a request from the leadership of FC Polesie, the president of our club, Ivan Nadein, agreed. This is his decision, I met with understanding.